We can help you dispose of your old appliances in an environmentally friendly manner. We will take away your old large appliance when we deliver your new one, and make sure it is recycled in accordance with the EU's WEEE Directive.
- We can take away your old appliance on delivery as long as it’s disconnected, or you can bring it into our store. We DO NOT charge for this service.
- We use An Post Express Delivery Service for delivery of small items. An Post do not offer an old appliance collection service but small appliances may be returned to any of our store or to any WEEE Recycling Centres.
- Please ensure that all personal data held on computers etc is removed before being sent for recycling.
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store.
- Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.